Monday 30 April 2012

Engagement Card

Hello!!


Today for you I am showing off an Engagement Card I made for our best friends and godparents of our daughters.  I can't take credit for the design as I took the design off Google Image search, I will find the blogger who created it and link them :)
Thank you Janet from Remarkably Created for this card idea!


Engagement Card for our best friends

For this card I have used:
  • Blue Card Stock (just from Office Works)
  • White Card Stock (Also from Office Works)
  • Tempting Turquoise Ink (Stampin' Up)
  • Summer Splash Stamp Set (Stampin' Up Summer Mini - Retired)
  • Marry Me Stamp Set (Stampin' Up Summer Mini - Retired)
  • 2 - 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch - Halved (Stampin' Up)
  • Elegant Lines Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up)
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up)
  • Big Shot
  • Twine (I pinched from my darling Mr S)
  • Glitzin' Glamour - Crystalina (I brought at a Craft Expo, but available at most craft stores) - This is on the shells and on every visible line of the Elegant Lines Embossing.
  • Sanding Blocks (Stampin Up) - The Polka Dot Embossing has been sanded to show the lighter blue under the surface


I really enjoyed making this card and I still think it is one of my all time favourites!

Happy Engagement to our friends Brad & Aly - we wish you all the best as you embark on the next journey of life together. The night was beautiful and you did a fantastic job! Love you guys!

Until next time
Keep Smiling
Kirra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment